Over the weekend, Henry and Harry, the co-founders of SmartMesh and MeshBox, visited the offices of ecological partners in Shenzhen. Harry recently established the Awakening Fund to participate in the SmartMesh ecosystem market. At the invitation of Dr. James Ong, founder of AIII, the Artificial Intelligence International Institute, Henry will attend HASH INNOVATION ASIA SUMMIT 2023 in Singapore on May 16-17.
The specific work is as follows:
1.1 Continuing to analyze the relationship between Metalife Photon’s social rewards and carrying out logical analysis of third-party entrusted reward interactions to improve the user experience of MetaLife Photon further.
1.2 Continuing to carry out P-Pub Photon stimulus test and functional verification, verifying the stability of Photon multi-channel dynamic balance stimulus, and providing a reference for subsequent Photon stimulus expansion.
The specific work is as follows:
- Serverless distributed communication and MetaLife preparations.
1.1 Continuing to test the new functions of the MetaLife APP, conducting joint debugging tests on Post to NFT, private message sharing, and other functions, and providing support for improving the NFT transaction function.
1.2 Continuing to design the MetaLife GameFi application function interface, mainly including front-end UI support, game data acquisition, game source guidance, POAP, incentive distribution, etc., to provide a reference for improving the MetaLife user experience.
1.3 Carrying out research and analysis of the MetaLife-associated AI large language model, mainly including training costs, the standard classification of data sets, LaMA model tuning schemes, and Web3 data normalization processing, etc., to provide support for the expansion of MetaLife ecosystem applications.
1.4 Carrying out DAO middleware functional interface development and docking and contract expansion, performing functional reconstruction of business logic such as member activity status and cancellation of pending order transactions, and providing technical support for the subsequent development of MetaLife DAO.
Participating in the development of the SmartMesh ecosystem project MetaLife Dapp, the specific work is as follows:
- Researching PPPP-DB;
- Investigating the feasibility of multi-person DM to realize group chat;
- Data logic and rendering optimization;
- ssb data-related hooks encapsulation;
- Optimizing the sharing of NFT in the message, and optimizing the difference between the sender and the receiver;
- Adding a red dot prompt to the incoming message, and modifying the avatar bug;
- Investigating and finding out why the post is not updated;
- The process of creating DAO runs smoothly, optimizing logic, and page integrity;
- Adding automatic generation of DAO-associated collection data; the process of creating NFT by DAO runs smoothly;
- The selling and minting logic processes of the NFT created by DAO are completed, and the NFT problem is revised in the post;
- Checking the play-to-earn document and completing the addition of the game entry.
SmartMesh ecosystem market business financing activities are carried out in an orderly manner, as follows:
- Over the weekend, Henry and Harry, the co-founders of SmartMesh and MeshBox, visited the offices of ecosystem partners in Shenzhen. The two parties have further determined the scope and parameters of broadband network and Internet of Things cooperation on the construction of a decentralized physical facility network. They will start collaborating in Hong Kong, China, and Southeast Asia.
- Harry recently established the Awakening Fund to participate in the SmartMesh ecosystem market. The Fund parties have held several meetings with SmartMesh recently. The fund will participate in the capital operation of SmartMesh’s large ecosystem market.
- At the invitation of Dr. James Ong, founder of AIII, the Artificial Intelligence International Institute, Henry will attend HASH INNOVATION ASIA SUMMIT 2023 in Singapore on May 16-17. The theme of the conference is to embrace the generative AI of the big language model and use AIGC to empower the development of small and medium-sized enterprises. Henry will also discuss the integration of SmartMesh ecosystem distributed AI with James.