Ms. Una Wang, co-founder, and CEO of SmartMesh ecological artificial intelligence project LingoAI, delivered a keynote speech entitled “Using Artificial Intelligence and Web3 to Break World Boundaries” at the 2023 World Artificial Intelligence Conference (WAIC). Una took the stage after the speeches of the two CTOs of Nvidia and Microsoft in China and shared how LingoAI uses the artificial intelligence infrastructure and computing framework provided by companies such as Nvidia and Microsoft to build a powerful cross-language large language model application on the shoulders of giants.
LingoAI plans to integrate the use of large language models, knowledge graphs, and semantic web, as well as with the SOLID project of Tim Berners-Lee, the father of the World Wide Web, and the MetaLife.social project of the SmartMesh ecological decentralized social network, helping to protect data autonomy and privacy. Enterprises and individuals break data silos, liberate effective data, form a decentralized data market, deeply empower artificial intelligence, and improve productivity, which will bring new growth points to the global economy.
So far, the SmartMesh ecological basic project has been deployed in Spectrum public chain Spectrum + Layer 2 network Photon Network offline payment; MeshBox decentralized physical facility network DePIN track; MetaLife.social decentralized social network DeSoc track; LingoAI artificial intelligence big Language Model LLM Track. The SmartMesh Foundation believes that artificial intelligence, decentralized social networks, and DePIN are the troika leading the wave of the next-generation Internet.
The specific work is as follows:
1.1 Preparations before the launch of the MetaLife App.
1.2 Continue to carry out P-Pub Photon function optimization test, improve Photon channel data recovery performance, and provide support for subsequent Photon incentive expansion.
The specific work is as follows:
- Serverless distributed communication and MetaLife preparations.
1.1 Continue to carry out the new DAO function test of MetaLife APP, conduct process tests on DAO retrieval, abstention voting, cancellation of DAO, and other functions, and provide support for improving DAO governance functions.
1.2 Continue to conduct a joint debugging test of the MetaLife GameFi application function interface, mainly including game import, screenshot upload, incentive review, airdrop, etc., to provide a reference for improving the MetaLife user experience.
1.3 Carry out P-PUB function optimization analysis, conduct one-time contact plus friend, private message, data recovery function test, and provide a reference for MetaLife Pub function expansion.
Participate in the development of the SmartMesh ecological project MetaLife Dapp, the specific work is as follows:
- P-Pub connection adaptation;
- Web interface implementation and testing;
- Implementation and testing of various functions of Hops1;
- Add P-Pub recommended post and related user avatar nickname interface, interface encode encoding request;
- Add SSB index changes, and the home page displays the progress bar style;
- Add an interface to the Contacts page to obtain follower data display;
- Modify DAO to add event-related transaction records;
- The upload function of the Play to Earn game is completed, and the game function module is completed;
- Optimized the logic of the DAO proposal details page, added abi, adjusted the logic of the voting button, and modified the time status of the proposal;
- Modify voting and DAO-related issues, add sliding components, add a DAO address copy button, modify the sliding distance, and improve the UI of each page
SmartMesh ecological market business financing activities are carried out in an orderly manner, as follows:
1, Ms. Una Wang, co-founder, and CEO of LingoAI, delivered a keynote speech entitled “Using Artificial Intelligence and Web3 to Break World Borders” at the 2023 World Artificial Intelligence Conference (WAIC). Una took the stage after the speeches of the two CTOs of Nvidia and Microsoft in China and shared how LingoAI uses the artificial intelligence infrastructure and computing framework provided by companies such as Nvidia and Microsoft to build a powerful cross-language large language model application on the shoulders of giants.
First of all, LingoAI focuses on improving the translation quality and accuracy of multilingual languages, especially LLM minor languages, through Web3 technology, so that individuals and enterprises can break through language boundaries and tap the potential dividends of markets in developing countries.
LingoAI integrates the use of large language models, knowledge graphs,and semantic web, as well as the SOLID project of Tim Berners-Lee, the father of the World Wide Web, and the MetaLife.social project of the SmartMesh ecological decentralized social network, helping enterprises under the premise of protecting data autonomy and privacy Break data silos with individuals, liberate effective data, form a decentralized data market, deeply empower artificial intelligence, improve productivity, and bring new growth points to the global economy.
World-renowned business leaders and global innovation pioneers: Lisa Su, academician of the National Academy of Engineering, chairman and CEO of AMD, Reid Hoffman, partner of Greylock, founding investor of OpenAI, and co-founder of Inflection AI (Reid Hoffman), Martin Brudermuller, Chairman of the Executive Board of BASF Group, Erik Fyrwald, CEO of Syngenta Group, and Emad Mostaque, Founder and CEO of Stability AI, expounded their views on The “wisdom” of new AI and new business expresses their enthusiastic vision for the intelligent future.
2. During the World Artificial Intelligence Conference, LingoAI CEO Una communicated with the person in charge of the OpenDatakaifang data project of the Shanghai Artificial Intelligence Laboratory. LingoAI will provide OpenData with corpora of many small languages
- During the World Artificial Intelligence Conference, LingoAI reached cooperation with important partners and completed the demo. The partner is in a leading position in the world in neural network translation. The partner values LingoAI’s internationalization capabilities and the solution of combining large language models with knowledge graphs and ActiveDictionary. The two parties will cooperate on a global scale.
- The number of users of Meta’s declared decentralized social network “Threads” exceeded 100 million within 5 days of its release, far exceeding the 2 months of the fastest OpenAI artificial intelligence “ChatGPT” so far. At the same time, people found that Threads did not support the decentralized social network protocol ActivityPub in this issue. Media person Zhu Jiang’s tests and comments are more pertinent. He didn’t find any decentralization in Threads. He only found the feeling of decentralization when he canceled his account. No one cares! Call it a hooligan! In fact, ActivityPub was designed to subvert the centralization of Facebook and Twitter, and now the emperor is wearing new clothes!
American conservative commentator Ashley St. Clair said in Threads: “I posted a meme about Twitter being better than Threads, but they deleted it a minute later for ‘inciting violence’.”
We are now at a turning point in history: Web 3.0 is about to change production relations. On the basis of rebuilding the monetary system, financial market, and labor force, the decentralization of social networks is inevitable. Social networks have effectively served, and their role as public infrastructure will become even more important in the Web 3.0 era, whose public nature conflicts with the current model of centralized profit-driven platforms.
There is evidence that centralized social media platforms in Web 2.0 are stifling third-party innovation and have hit their own user and profit growth ceiling. The goal of the Web3.0 social network is not to build a copy of the blockchain of the Web2.0 giants but to use innovative design and technology to fight against the centralization and monopoly of Web2.0, and to regain the right to information and digital identity on the platform to netizens.
This is MetaLife.social. Personal data autonomy is accompanied by personal decentralized digital identity DID and reputation value SBT covering data value. Web3 applications including AI’s demand for data will come from the authorization of individuals or enterprises, and its exchange Value comes from pricing in decentralized data marketplaces. While SOLID and MetaLife give back the autonomy of data to users, they also give users the mechanism of pricing authorization and use the blockchain and token system to help users realize cash. Users who regain their data autonomy for the first time will pay more attention to the quality of their own data (including creation), which will accompany everyone for a lifetime. Everyone’s lifespan is limited, but after a hundred years, everyone’s data can be combined with their loyal personal AI assistant and Avatar to form the continuation of their own life. In the early days, there was SecondLife Second Life, and the realization of its upgrade in the future Metaverse era is MetaLife.social
After three years of design and development, the MetaLife App will officially launch the Beta version next week and submit it to the community for testing. After the problems in the testing are resolved one by one, it will be officially launched on major app stores. This is the first truly complete Web3.0 protocol and application, which is a historical moment of Web3.0.