On August 18th, the world’s first true Web3.0 product, https://MetaLife.social, officially launched through the overseas Apple App Store’s review process! This groundbreaking Web3.0 cornerstone project, incubated by SmartMesh, will profoundly influence the course of human development. We refer to MetaLife.social as the first Web3.0 decentralized social product because it marks the first fusion of Web3.0 data/application protocols with Web3.0 value transfer protocols (supporting offline communication and offline payments). It serves as the foundation for all future Web3.0 applications in a cashless society.
Currently, MetaLife.social is still in its infancy and cannot yet be compared to giants like Facebook, Twitter, and WeChat. However, it represents the dawn of a new era — a time when users have ownership of their own data and value, a time when a decentralized social network can connect all 8 billion people worldwide. This is the best way for Web3.0 to carry the destiny of the human community. While MetaLife.social is still far from this mission, it will grow day by day, helping you create and safeguard your own values and interests, and becoming a part of everyone’s life! MetaLife.social, each of us in the Meta era!
Coincidentally, on the same day, Twitter’s co-founder and one of Instagram’s earliest angel investors, Jack Dorsey, tweeted that he had “deleted my Instagram account with a 12-year history. I believe I was one of the first ten accounts and one of the earliest angel investors. Who will take over the @jack account?” This marks Jack Dorsey’s complete departure from Meta’s decentralized social project, Threads.
As we bid farewell to the old and welcome the new, we invite our friends to download MetaLife from https://MetaLife.social’s official website. You’ll receive MLT rewards every day, a return for the value of your own data!
According to SmartMesh founder Henry’s analysis, with the advent of MetaLife.social, the shift from Web 2.0 to Web3.0 becomes irreversible. People are awakening to the value of their own data and privacy. Developing countries, especially governments in Southeast Asia, will realize that their citizens can finally reclaim their data and value from foreign platforms. This not only protects the data privacy of their citizens, small and medium-sized businesses, and the nation but also reclaims the value and cash generated by data. Those who were deprived of data and money will be able to receive Universal Basic Income (UBI) through MetaLife.social, enabling them to access education and improve their living conditions. MetaLife.social has the potential to become a significant protocol for achieving the United Nations’ Sustainable Development Goals and fulfilling the mission of building a human community with a shared future.
Here is a translation of the specific tasks you provided:
- The official version of the MetaLife App is now available on the overseas Apple App Store and the MetaLife.social official website.
- Continue with the optimization and deployment of the P-Pub Photon feature. Work on improving the registration channel and optimizing restriction design for subsequent Photon incentive expansion. This will provide support for future Photon incentives.
Here is the translation of the specific tasks you provided:
- Serverless Distributed Communication and MetaLife Preparation.
1.1 Perform stability testing for the MetaLife App, including NFT minting, NFT sales, DAO creation, Play to Earn information display and incentive verification. This is to ensure performance stability and support for enhancing the app user experience.
1.2 Verify data recovery processes and functionality, complete the validation of the account data import and recovery process, and provide operational instructions. This will serve as a reference to improve the MetaLife interactive experience.
1.3 Continue with the deployment and incentive testing of the P-Pub functionality. Conduct stability testing for server communication and update optimization for MetaLife Pub feature expansion.
1.4 Continue the logical analysis of private group functionality. Streamline group creation, member interaction, and privacy communication processes to support Metalife group communication.
- Preparatory rehearsal for Pub migration. In preparation for large-scale promotion, proactively test the robustness of the MetaLife decentralized social network through node migration across cloud service providers, cross-border migration, and data recovery testing. Migration revealed differences in routing policies between various cloud service providers and telecom operators, accumulating experience for future DAO organization planning and laying a certain technical foundation.
- Investigate the feasibility of the microdata DB layer.
- Develop support for personal invitation code-sharing functionality, including the backend for referral incentives.
- Fix ML data recovery issues.
- Expand and implement methods for incremental log reading.
- Migrate AWS Pub and conduct related testing.
- Fix retrieval pool for Pub dynamic updates.
- Address permission issues related to image upload when selecting images for posts and debug image upload and camera functionality.
- Modify the logic for image selection and uploading to save distributed storage space by only uploading images in the final step.
- Correct incorrect logic for certain page navigation issues and resolve the problem of the Play to Earn interface not displaying.
- Modify and debug logic for SSB account recovery.
- Discuss the logic for invitation codes and the feasibility of distributed technology, and develop a frontend for referral incentives.
- Implement automatic re-registration functionality for old users after pub migration.
- Fix some UI errors and adjust the logic for re-linking on the resync page.
- Add a reporting feature for the forum.
- Deeply plan the no-net communication module and research protocol extensions.
- These tasks encompass both backend and frontend development work for the MetaLife Dapp in the SmartMesh ecosystem project.
The market and business financing activities within the SmartMesh ecosystem have been conducted in an orderly manner. Here are the specifics:
On August 11th, SmartMesh founder Henry engaged in a profound conversation with a former Meta AI technical expert. In this dialogue, they unveiled the following insights:
- Revealed the truth behind the showdown between Zuckerberg and Musk in the octagonal cage.
- Discussed the phenomenon of “centralized” social networks Threads and X.
- Explored how the decentralized social network MetaLife in the Web3.0 space is disrupting Web 2.0.
- Analyzed the significant impact of Meta’s open-source large language model on OpenAI.
- Discussed how Llama 2 is reshaping the global AI large model market landscape.
These activities demonstrate the organized progress of market and business financing initiatives within the SmartMesh ecosystem.
On August 17th, SmartMesh founder Henry attended the WEB3WED event in Singapore. This event is organized by one of the largest Southeast Asian DAO organizations in Singapore. On the very next day, August 18th at 8:18 AM, the world’s first Web3.0 decentralized social network, MetaLife.social, passed the Apple Store review and was officially launched. Following this launch, MetaLife’s DAO universe became a creator economy platform that supports global DAO organizations like WEB3WED.
SmartMesh founder Henry was invited to attend the Digital Economy Application Development Salon, also known as the Digital Application Salon, held in Chengdu on August 22nd. This salon is a city-themed event series with long-term guidance from institutions such as the Sichuan Provincial Industrial Big Data Application Research Institute and the China Radio and Television (Chengdu) General Application Industry Research Institute. It is strategically supported by platforms like Sichuan Development Big Data Industry Investment Co., Ltd., Amazon Web Services, Chengdu Guoteng Industrial Group Co., Ltd., Tianfu Digital Publishing Center, Shenzhen Information Service Industry Blockchain Association, and Yuan Universe Investment and Finance Union.
The salon’s purpose is to explore typical business demand scenarios in the field of Internet 3.0, share high-quality applications, discuss future potential directions, and explore development opportunities for digital economic applications that are suitable and have local market characteristics. Key focus areas include AI application cloud, edge computing, and data security.
This salon was packed with valuable insights. The originally planned one-hour panel discussion with guests was extended to two hours due to the lively Q&A interaction between the guests and participants. It was so engaging that even the organizers had to reschedule Henry’s planned final sharing session. Notably, the post-event dinner turned into an interactive session as well.
Chengdu’s professionals demonstrated exceptional quality, with attendees including members of the China Computer Society and the Chief Engineer of the Sichuan Blockchain Industry Alliance. They exhibited great enthusiasm for Web3.0, which combines data protocols and value protocols. Everyone had high expectations for the Web3.0 protocols based on MetaLife and Solid and their potential to empower AI large language models.
In the field of AI large model applications, the current focus is primarily on the cloud side, relying on GPU server clusters to provide computational power. However, as costs rise and there is increased demand for computational power, deploying large models on the edge and terminal sides for inference scenarios is expected to be the future direction. What’s crucial for AI development is data, and Web3.0 is about protocols that grant individuals sovereignty, privacy, and usage rights over their data. MetaLife and SOLID aim to build a globally distributed data trading marketplace that, while protecting privacy, unleashes the power of data, enabling AI to develop healthily and compliantly (without engaging in malicious activities).
On August 30th, in response to an invitation from the technology video channel Techxistential Crisis, Henry, CEO of LingoAI Una, and CEO of MetaLife Brian participated in a discussion on the “Technological Existential Crisis” segment. The discussion was hosted by well-known video blogger Miriam (Miz) Feiler. They delved into the leaps in productivity and existential crises brought about by AI large language models and the Web3.0 protection and rescue measures that the SmartMesh ecosystem is capable of providing.
The discussion explored whether humanity is heading further down the path of destruction or if AI can be empowered by Web3.0 to serve humanity more sustainably. LingoAI co-founder Una, SmartMesh founder Henry, and MetaLife co-founder Brian elaborated on the revolutionary impact and improvements that the Web3.0 ecosystem brings to large language models in terms of data sovereignty, privacy, and distributed data transactions.
LingoAI, in conjunction with artificial intelligence and human expertise, utilizes distributed communities and blockchain technology. Their aim is to provide support for cross-language content generation for enterprises, organizations, and individuals. They work towards bridging the gaps between multiple languages, cultures, and domain expertise, offering a platform for seamless collaboration and efficient production of multilingual digital content in over a thousand languages.
LingoAI combines the use of large language models, knowledge graphs, semantic networks, and projects like Tim Berners-Lee’s SOLID and the SmartMesh ecosystem’s decentralized social network MetaLife.social. They work towards helping businesses and individuals break free from data silos, protecting data sovereignty and privacy, and forming a decentralized data marketplace. This approach deeply empowers artificial intelligence and enhances productivity, contributing to new growth opportunities in the global economy, all while safeguarding individual data rights.
Last week, SmartMesh founder Henry was invited to visit the Institute of Automation of the Chinese Academy of Sciences. Dr. Huaiyu Wu, a postdoctoral researcher at Peking University and a member of the Chinese Academy of Sciences, released the world’s first open protocol “Artificial Intelligence Declaration,” known as OpenDAI (Open Declaration of AI). OpenDAI calls on relevant international communities to reference historical documents such as the 1215 Magna Carta of England, the 1620 Mayflower Compact of North America, and the 1776 Declaration of Independence of the United States. It aims to publish an open and continuously updatable declaration for artificial intelligence, providing specific limitations and regulations in advance regarding the prospects, scope of application, and boundaries of rights in AI development. You can find more information on the official website: OpenDAI.org.
Henry and Dr. Wu engaged in friendly discussions at the Institute of Automation. Dr. Wu and his executive team emphasized the importance of personal data sovereignty for privacy protection. Both parties expressed their interest in future discussions and collaboration in the fields of artificial intelligence, Web3.0, and Customer-to-Manufacturing (C2M).
With the launch of MetaLife, the SmartMesh ecosystem has strategically positioned its foundational projects as follows:
- Spectrum+ on the Spectra public chain.
- Photon Network is the Layer2 network for offline payments.
- MeshBox in the decentralized physical infrastructure network, DePIN track.
- MetaLife.social in the decentralized social network, DeSoc track.
- LingoAI in the field of artificial intelligence large language models, LLM track.
The SmartMesh Foundation believes that artificial intelligence, decentralized social networks, and DePIN are the three driving forces leading the next wave of the internet.