At the invitation of Dr. James Ong, the founder of AIII, the Artificial Intelligence International Institute of, Henry, the founder of SmartMesh, participated in the HASH INNOVATION ASIA SUMMIT 2023 held in Singapore on May 16. At the summit, Dr. James Ong hosted two roundtable forums on artificial intelligence large language models, and AIGC. Henry and Dr. James discussed the combination of Web3 and AI, the LingoAI project, and the empowerment of AI by SmartMesh, MeshBox, and MetaLife. Henry also participated in the launch of Web3 in the event as a sponsor. At the event, several projects discussed joining the SmartMesh ecosystem for cooperation.
The specific work is as follows:
1.1 Conducting optimization and verification of contract functions on the P-Pub Photon chain, improving the concurrency efficiency of the event RPC interface on the Photon chain, and providing support for subsequent Photon incentive expansion.
The specific work is as follows:
- Serverless distributed communication and MetaLife preparations.
1.1 Continuing to test the new functions of MetaLife APP, optimizing functions such as Post to NFT, incentive acquisition, private message sharing, etc., and providing support for improving NFT transaction functions.
1.2 Continuing to design the MetaLife GameFi application function interface, mainly including game data upload, game record statistics, interactive display, etc., to provide a reference for improving the MetaLife user experience.
1.3 Conducting combined analysis of decentralized AI and web3, mainly including corpus construction, cognitive bias, computing power cost, security, and privacy, etc., to provide support for the expansion of MetaLife ecological applications.
Participate in the development of the SmartMesh ecological project MetaLife Dapp, the specific work is as follows:
- Extending the transaction records to related events, adjusting the title display, and solving the problem of some data not being displayed.
- Testing communication problems and sharing related content of NFT messages.
- Adding the root id acquisition method to ensure that thread and root ID are one-to-one.
- Improving and optimizing the UI page of DAO, improving the UI logic of the play-to-earn game.
- Completing the ABI contract on the DAO list and the details page, debugging the middleware interface data, and optimizing the process.
- Completing the creation of the three selection logic of the proposal and call the ABI contract, complete the ABI and logic flow of the proposal voting.
- Optimizing post / messages / contact / for responsiveness;
- Testing that the p-pub is compatible with the original pub;
- MetaLife private message two-tier notification design/implementation
SmartMesh ecological market business financing activities were carried out in an orderly manner, as follows: HEREHERE
- At the invitation of Dr. James Ong, the founder of AIII, the Artificial Intelligence International Institute of, Henry, the founder of SmartMesh, participated in the HASH INNOVATION ASIA SUMMIT 2023 held in Singapore on May 16. At the summit, Dr. James Ong hosted two roundtable forums on artificial intelligence large language models and AIGC. Henry and Dr. James discussed the combination of Web3 and AI, the LingoAI project and the empowerment of AI by SmartMesh, MeshBox and MetaLife.
- Henry also participated in the launch of Web3 in the event as a sponsor. At the event, several projects discussed joining the SmartMesh ecosystem for cooperation. Henry discussed with Jan who represents the first company Henry encountered that is using Semantic Web to implement a low-code platform for AI and large-scale industrial IoT, combining RDF/ontology and low-code AI integration for rapid prototyping of IoT networks and real-time analytics design. After the event, MeshBox CEO Dr. Peter and Henry held a video conference with Jan and Netlume partners. The two parties are considering cooperation on the management platform after the deployment of MeshBox.
- TicketMeta is another company that Henry met at the Web3Wed event, with potential collaboration opportunities. Ticketmeta is a marketplace that connects event hosts with Metaverse participants. Henry and TicketMeta founder Irina had a video conference last week, and this Saturday morning they met at TiketMeta’s booth at the Sands International Convention Center in Singapore to discuss possible cooperation.