This week, the executives from SmartMesh and MeshBox, its ecosystem partner, held a conference call with their South American partners and representatives from Colombia. The Columbian party described communication challenges faced by the local communities, and believed that SmartMesh and MeshBox solutions will not only solve their communication problems, but also bring international trade opportunities to the agriculture industry in both Columbia and elsewhere in South America. The SmartMesh and Meshbox team is working on a proposal for Colombian entities and trade associations, including the application-layer social network solution.
In fact, the supply chain solution in discussion is also applicable to the development of Southeast Asian countries. Together with its supply chain partner, SmartMesh has submitted a proposed solution to the Asian Development Bank (ADB).
The following is specific work for the past 2 weeks:
- Researched on distributed social network platforms including technical implementation for consensus and transaction mechanisms, and social attributes such as data on-chain;
- Installed hotspot app to test offline transmission;
- Conducted redemption function test on Android.
- Conducted comprehensive comparative analysis on Layer 2 technologies and Photon’s current topology and contract implementation methods, focused on centralization tendency, price fluctuation impact, single-point attack funding risk, to provide reference for subsequent optimization for security in Photon application.
- Based on feasibility analysis of Photon off-chain POM solution, discussed the process and respective security assessment for using Photon channel to provide proof of network coverage under limited connectivity conditions, to provide reference for subsequent TokenShip offline social networking.
Preparations for cross-chain interoperability and distributed communication.
1 Continued the design of Atmosphere cross-chain notary’s page-side functional reconstruction plan, carried out McprepareLockout transaction construction and logic design of contract interaction process, and provided conversion support for cross-chain platform.
2 Performed functional analysis of related decentralized social projects, including: on-chain storage for social interaction behavior, social content and incentives, DAO governance, and layer 2 network expansion, etc., to provide functional reference for Tokenship application services.
1.3 Explored proof of challenge function for distributed communication. Discussed design of having multiple roles in interactive verification logic in the application layer for distributed communication, to provide technical support for subsequent development of Tokenship ecosystem.
- Analyzed distributed social network functions and applications, and integration of token economy with such functions and applications;
- Conducted use-case design and draft development for user system to provide reference for subsequent Tokenship application design.
- This week, the executives from SmartMesh and MeshBox, its ecosystem partner, held a conference call with their South American partners and representatives from Colombia. The Columbian party described communication challenges faced by the local communities, and believed that SmartMesh and MeshBox solutions will not only solve their communication problems, but also bring international trade opportunities to the agriculture industry in both Columbia and elsewhere in South America. The SmartMesh and MeshBox team is working on a proposal for Colombian entities and trade associations, including the application-layer social network solution.
- In the recent week, SmartMesh has been working with its supply chain partner to design and submit an entry to an Asian Development Bank (ADB) Challenge, which involves the practical application of NFT in supply chain. At the same time, the solution can be integrated with Tokenship, a Web3.0 social network platform, that is being designed and developed by SmartMesh Ecosystem. Tokenship will be the social communication tool essential to the population in our target underserved regions. Similar to small applets that run on WeChat, supply chain DeFi applications can also run on Tokenship as a Dapp, where users and customers can form DAO entities to conduct businesses.
This proposed solution is also relevant for South America countries. The common issue in Southeast Asia, South America and Africa is that over half of the population has no access to Internet and therefore can’t utilize blockchain technology. They have no access to basic communication and social media apps such as Facebook, Telegram, Whatsapp, and Viber, as these Web2.0 apps require stable internet connectivity to their centralized servers in order to operate, and stable internet connectivity is a rare commodity in these regions. Currently, SmartMesh ecosystem is the world’s only blockchain inclusive communication and financial system that can operate in areas with unstable Internet. Tokenship is the only Web3.0 social network platform that can be used widely by the 3 billion unconnected population. As SmartMesh establishes communication and parallel mesh network in these areas, countless parallel social networks and “Maniverses” will be formed by people in Tokenship. SmartMesh, which is designed to connect all mankind, and its ecosystem flagship social network DApp Tokenship, are the ticket to bring people from the diverse Maniverses to the global Metaverse.