On October 15, in Singapore, Moledao hosted the AMA of “Metaverse and Web3”， Henry Wang, the founder of SmartMesh, will attend and announce on AMA about the upcoming W3A (World Web3 Alliance). It is amazing that many people engaged in the web3 industry do not truly understand what the real web3 is. In order to help the world better understand Web3, as a practitioner who created the concept of Web3.0 in 2003, Henry discussed the launch of the W3A (World Web3 Alliance) with former W3C members and industry experts to promote the development of the world’s web3.
The specific work is as follows:
1.1 Optimizing the Social-Fi super node incentive function, and dynamically adjusting the channel balance according to user activity to support subsequent MetaLife Photon social incentives.
1.2 Continuing MetaLife Photon cloud Backup Interface Optimization, regularly refreshing and monitoring the recovery status of cloud backup service data, and continuing to provide a reference for subsequent Photon optimization.
The specific work is as follows:
1. Serverless distributed communication and metalife preparation.
1.1 MetaLife middleware service function development and docking mainly include demand description, contract interface configuration, data acquisition method, etc., to support the improvement of NFT transaction functions.
1.2 MetaLife cross-NFT-marketplace feasibility demonstration, with analysis of the docking of NFT cross-chain cross-market trading scenarios, and providing a reference for improving the MetaLife user experience.
1.3 MetaLife DAO proposal process design, differentiation, draft discussion, and voting implementation, and providing a reference for MetaLife DAO governance function applications.
1.4 Continuing the MetaLife DAO middleware function interface, completing the WithMember DAO construction, proposal, voting, execution process interface call, and functional verification, and providing a reference for subsequent MetaLife DAO construction.
The specific work is as follows:
Participating in the development of the SmartMesh ecological project MetaLife Dapp:
1. Overall restructuring of the data model at the time of persistence/runtime;
2. Post / Message / Graph / Reactions / communication queue and cache and anti-shake mechanism;
3. Improving the initialization process, account creation/ import/ data recovery communication model, and user experience;
4. Analyzing the UI reading experience of each page, and the input experience of the uplink data;
5. Weighing each module’s hardware resource cost and user habits to create a better solution;
6. Realm database initialization at startup, organizing the Wallet-related code, changing to the HOOKS connect method.
7. Photon starts at the binding PUB, and the default wallet can be bound to a PUB, which need not be repeated. On account recovery, downloading the database from the cloud (uploaded). The cloud is useful as an optimization for user experience to retrieve Photon data if their cellphone dies.
8. Wallet Store Storage structure changes, abstraction into a smaller module, improving Wallet management, increasing the tastRacts attribute of the binding SSB, coin, and displaying the data binding in Wallet Detail according to the specific wallet account.
9. Adding a page adjustment without the return key to the Group, and modifying the toast to the MODAL available.
10. Adjusting the contacts list UI.
11. Optimizing collection and NFT asynchronous requests, storage, routing structures, and transaction process optimization.
12. Developing personal center settings page, Avatar page, FEEDBACK, and other settings logic.
13. Post Article reconstruction, splitting refinement components, and dealing with platform differences.
14. Developing Home POST text pictures and other content display, LINK, and audio processing.
15. Analysis of competitive products in the NFT trading market. Analyzing requirements and interactive design of future versions of Open Galaxy.
- SmartMesh founder Henry and Krazefootball founder Bai Qiang discussed the World Cup football game in the Web3 era via AMA, hosted by the web3 social network MetaLife and Krazefootball. The meeting in Singapore last week involves cooperation with the Football World Cup. During the AMA, they talked about web3, NFT, and the World Cup. Welcome everyone interested in Krazefootball at the World Cup to participate in the event with MetaLife. MetaLife co-founder Soh Har hosted a wonderful World Cup AMA.
2. The promotion of overseas markets is carried out in an orderly manner, and SmartMesh and ecosystem project MetaLife is carried out with community promotion and collaboration activities with multiple projects, to be launched in the near future.
3. On October 15, Singapore, Moledao hosted the AMA of “Metaverse and Web3”， Henry Wang, the founder of SmartMesh, will attend and announce on AMA about the upcoming W3A (World Web3 Alliance). It is amazing that many people engaged in the web3 industry do not truly understand what the real web3 is. In order to help the world better understand Web3, as a practitioner who created the concept of Web3.0 in 2003, Henry discussed the launch of the W3A (World Web3 Alliance) with former W3C members and industry experts to promote the development of the world’s web3.
In Henry’s view, web3 can only be born on decentralized social networks. The next generation of social networks requires the following basic protocols of web3: 1) to return user data autonomy to the user, 2) under the premise of protecting user data privacy, users can authorize different applications to use their own data. 3) applications can also be authorized to obtain the logical structure and metadata of the application. Only by architecting the web3 decentralized social network protocol can we have a web3 application. The Intergalactic Social Network being developed by MetaLife supports basic social protocols for Web3.
Web3 can be experienced through social networking and gameplay. In the future, the meta-universe will be inseparable from the game engine. The meta-universe applications from all walks of life will be built on a game engine around the core of social networking. The biggest difference between web3 games and the current GameFi is that users will have their own data and characteristics, and will be able to carry such value in roaming between different games. Traditional GameFi is composed of isolated game silos, whereas web3 games should be interoperable. Therefore, the formulation of an open game source code of the web3 game room is to become an important first step in W3A. At present, this work is underway.