The SmartMesh Spectrum blockchain will usher in its first hard fork (since launch) on March 12 GMT+8, 2022. This upgrade adds the latest instruction sets of EVM to support the latest Solidity version, such as SELFBALANCE, CHAINID, etc. The upgrade allows SmartMesh ecosystem to better support its ecosystem partners DApp, expand NFT and DAO and other functions, laying a solid foundation for SmartMesh ecosystem to be at the forefront of global blockchain projects.
Spectrum public chain version 1.1.0 upgrade related instructions:
1. Hard fork time and block height:
- Block height: 8654321
- Estimated time: March 12, 2022 (Singapore time)
2. What changed:
- Added support for latest EVM instructions to support the latest Solidity version, such as SELFBALANCE, CHAINID, etc.;
- Adjusted block size;
- Fixed some minor bugs;
3. The latest code download link:
1.1 Debugged Pub function associated with Photon supernode, completed user node identity authentication in the Pub and updated LIKE data interface.
1.2 Researched progress of related Layer2 NFT projects, including ZK-Rollup extension engine, metadata order, weighted voting, Layer2 transaction performance, etc.
- Serverless distributed communication and preparations for MetaLife.
1.1 Continued work on integration of communication functions of MetaLife App, including: message sending and receiving and data synchronization via LAN, automatic connection and mutual relationship of Pub, remote friend mutual relationship and data synchronization, etc.
1.2 Analyzed MetaLife Pub expansion functions; conducted preliminary scheme evaluation for application service expansion such as storage scalability, global retrieval, streaming media, etc.
1.3 Analyzed functions of relevant social networking protocols, including: subscription level, profit method, anti-censorship mechanism, WEB-SCALE social point-to-point protocol, etc.
1.4 Discussed fractal governance principles and design; analyzed and compared incentive acquisition methods, consensus proofs, voting counting algorithms, and categorical reward quantitative design.
Participation in development of MetaLife ecosystem project:
- Unicom Pub, remote communication is possible;
- Screening available operations of peers, optimizing private chat entrance (adding two direct entrances), adding tips feedback, convenient ID copy and other micro-optimizations to enhance user experience;
- Android enabled hermes engine, and graph analysis algorithm is upgraded to improve operating efficiency;
- Upgraded common components, improved reuse, reduced code size and optimized code structure;
Coordinated with MetaLife project for product demonstration (video) of the Bluetooth Low Energy Wormhole Protocol BLEWP, product and technical discussions.
- This week SmartMesh held a marketing synergy meeting with the MetaLife team. MetaLife is currently actively recruiting community leaders to advance its community building effort. Instead of building communities in Telegram, many new blockchain projects have adopted Discord to build and manage their communities. Prior to launch of MetaLife in the second quarter, Discord will be the main venue for MetaLife to build and grow its community. After launch of MetaLife, MetaLife will migrate its community into the DAO setup for the community. MetaLife can be understood as a decentralized Discord. The team also brings MetaLife’s “participate-to-earn” incentives to its Discord community. As part of the community building, MetaLife will start various airdrop campaigns to reward early adopters and referrers that help grow the community, with additional rewards going to community members who are also SMT token holders. It has also been confirmed that all SMT token holders will be eligible for airdrop dedicated to the ecosystem partners. Specific details will be announced in due time.
Community members are welcome to join the MetaLife Discord community (https://discord.gg/Pwy6j63sTV) to qualify for promotion events and receive timely notifications of various events.
- The SmartMesh Spectrum blockchain will usher in its first hard fork (since launch) on March 12, 2022, GMT+8. All staking nodes will need to be updated in order to continue to participate in block generation. The SmartMesh team has notified all exchanges to upgrade their wallet nodes and all staking nodes. The upgrade will not generate a new chain nor additional coin. This upgrade adds the latest instruction sets of EVM to support the latest Solidity version, such as SELFBALANCE, CHAINID, etc. The upgrade allows SmartMesh ecosystem to better support its ecosystem partners DApp, expand NFT and DAO and other functions, laying a solid foundation for SmartMesh ecosystem to be at the forefront of global blockchain projects.