Recently, Henry, the founder of SmartMesh, accepted an exclusive interview with Michael of “Where is the Currency Chain” in Singapore, revealing the dialectical unity of Web3.0 and Web3 and the core inside story of the development of the next generation of the Internet. Henry said: “This year will be the year when the Web3.0 protocol will really start to be applied. From this year onwards, all human beings can have the autonomy of all their own data in MetaLife and Solid (the project of the father of the World Wide Web) and the benefits it brings. Realization of value. These values were once monopolized and supported by all Web2 rich people, and now they belong to everyone. The landing application of Web3.0 will enable the reconstruction of human connections and production relationships. This is the most ambitious Web3 I can think of narrative!”
Last week, Henry visited Nanyang Technological University and the National Metrology Center of Singapore and exchanged ideas on the cooperation between SmartMesh and MeshBox and Nanyang Technological University on tradable energy.
The specific work is as follows:
1.1 Carry out Metalife Photon data consistency design, add local clearing and interface trigger Pub unilaterally close channel logic, and further improve MetaLife Photon user experience.
1.2 Continue to optimize the design of the Photon incentive specification and implementation plan, add multiple registration restrictions and activity management, and provide references for the subsequent optimization of the Photon incentive plan.
1.3 Conduct optimization analysis of Metalife Photon incentive reissuance, add new channel BlanceProof pre-check mechanism to further improve the efficiency of incentive reissuance.
The specific work is as follows:
- Serverless distributed communication and MetaLife preparations.
1.1 Continue to connect MetaLife middleware services to the APP, communicate with NFT status settings and private NFT sharing logic, and provide support for improving NFT transaction functions.
1.2 Confirm the prototype of the Open Galaxy product, communicate with NFT status setting, classification search and screening, auction transaction and management services, and provide a reference for improving MetaLife user experience.
1.3 Carry out DAO product function planning and front-end development docking, confirm crowdfunding interaction logic and implementation methods of different proposal types, and provide technical support for subsequent MetaLife DAO development.
1.4 Pay attention to the group functions of related social projects, mainly including group restrictions, group invitations, group voting, group governance, rewards, etc., to provide solution references for subsequent MetaLife application promotion.
The specific work is as follows:
Progress in participating in the development of the SmartMesh ecological project MetaLife Dapp:
- The ssb backend environment is upgraded to 16.17.1;
- Build the latest RN and access nodejs-mobile SDK to further optimize the cooperation mode between ssb and RN;
- Upgrade the ssb back-end debugging environment and detailed measurement of hardware resource expenditure, and locate the problem of RAM expenditure overload;
- Front-end experience optimization and back-end resource considerations;
- Solve the problem of the crash of uploading pictures when casting NFT, and optimize fetch-blob;
- Optimize the mint and daoOp-related content of the auction, see the nft prototype logic;
- The collection displaying all data lists is changed to an interface with only pending order data;
- Modify the private message keyboard to return to the crash problem, Android 12 Bluetooth permission problem;
- Optimize the exit method of Android to avoid the flashback problem caused by backing;
- Solve the problem that the photon channel does not display, add and delete the photon database data page;
- Solve the flickering phenomenon of Android switching page layout;
- Messages and chat records are cached in the database to optimize the user experience.
This week, SmartMesh ecological market business financing activities were carried out in an orderly manner, as follows:
- Recently, Henry accepted an interview with Michael in “Where is the Currency Chain”, revealing the dialectical unity of Web3.0 and Web3 and the core inside story of the development of the next-generation Internet. Henry said: “This year will be the year when the Web3.0 protocol will really start to be applied. From this year onwards, all human beings can have the autonomy of all their own data in MetaLife and Solid (the project of the father of the World Wide Web) and the benefits it brings. Realization of value. These values were once monopolized and supported by all Web2 rich people, and now they belong to everyone. The landing application of Web3.0 will enable the reconstruction of human connections and production relationships. This is the most ambitious Web3 I can think of narrative!”
2. Henry visited Nanyang Technological University and Singapore National Metrology Center and exchanged ideas on the cooperation between SmartMe and MeshBox and Nanyang Technological University in tradable energy. As part of its long-term low-emissions development strategy, Singapore will increase its national climate goals to achieve net zero emissions by 2050. In order to achieve carbon peaking as soon as possible, Singapore will revise its 2030 Nationally Determined Contribution (NDC). Singapore’s goal is to peak its carbon dioxide emissions by 2030 when its greenhouse gas emissions will be 60 million tons of carbon dioxide equivalent.
In addition, Singapore is also preparing to use the green public service plan to enable the country’s public sector to achieve net zero emissions around 2045 by more actively buying electricity from clean energy and increasing investment in carbon capture, utilization, and storage technologies. This has put forward higher requirements for the Singapore National Metrology Center. Every link of carbon testing and capture is related to sensors and the Internet of Things. SmartMesh and MeshBox are very important to Singapore and ASEAN. Considering that Southeast Asia’s vast peatlands, tropical rainforests, biodiversity hotspots, and freshwater and marine ecosystems can serve as carbon sinks, it is particularly meaningful to cover Southeast Asia through space-ground integration. Nature-based carbon trading in the ASEAN region can generate high-quality carbon credits that can attract project developers and investors to finance conservation projects in the ASEAN region.
Director Marcus led Henry to visit the sensor testing laboratory of the Singapore National Metrology Center and exchanged views on the joint project of tradable energy and carbon neutrality of the Internet of Things.