Earlier this month, a representative of BIMP-EAGA attended a conference, in which a proposed inclusive communication and inclusive finance solution, that included SmartMesh and MeshBox, received favourable approval to proceed to the next stage. The purpose of our cooperation is to provide social-economic and digital transformation for Brunei and the Eastern ASEAN Growth Area, including remote and underdeveloped areas in the region.
The first development phase of the Spectrum NFT and Ethereum ecosystem cross-chain project, which is being developed by SmartMesh and JedTrade is progressing well. After completion, the acceptance test will be carried out and submitted to the grant provider, which is Singapore IMDA.
The following is the specific work in the past two weeks:
- Spectrum adds chainid()rpc function to support the latest version of MetaMask.
- Modified the GetTransactionCount()rpc function on Spectrum, and added pending parameter. During external short-term continuous transactions, when some transactions sent by the account have not been packaged in the block and are still in the transaction pool, the account will return the correct nonce value.
- Communicated with Heco technology about ecosystem cross-chain technology integration cooperation.
The specific work is as follows:
1. Photon optimization related work.
1.1 Continued to analyze the liquidity design of the Photon channel activated through the DeFi platform. Discussed the additional exit mechanism of the DeFi staking node channel, provided technical support for the subsequent expansion of Layer 2 DeFi.
1.2 Paid attention to the relevant Layer 2 technology development, understanding its goals in terms of functional design, safety performance, user experience, etc., compared with Photon optimization direction, and provided a reference for subsequent expansion of Photon optimization design.
- Atmospheric interoperability and preparations for Jedtrade cooperation projects.
1.1 Preliminarily analyzed the dynamic adjustment mechanism of distributed notaries. Discussed and evaluated the impact of adjustments on threshold signature notary group to HTLC contracts, analyzed countermeasures, and prepared for the subsequent design of notary staking rotation.
1.2 Continued to perform functional integration with the JED Trade cooperation project. Communicated and cooperated to complete the LockOut process test on the signature prefix form, unlocking parameters, and the cause of transaction failure. Provided support for subsequent project interoperability cooperation.
1.3 Communicated and confirmed the cross-chain NFT design plan, bind PO (Purchase Order) and DO (Delivery Order) with NFT and cooperate with the design of custom contract functions. Provided a framework support for NFT business data cross-chain.
The specific work is as follows:
1. Tango APP new function planning and meeting with ecosystem partners to communicate related product matters.
2. Sort out the preliminary work content such as demand pool and development schedule.
The market and business activities of the SmartMesh project are carried out in a busy but orderly manner, as follows:
- Earlier this month, a representative of BIMP-EAGA attended a conference, in which a proposed inclusive communication and inclusive finance solution, that included SmartMesh and MeshBox, received favourable approval to proceed to the next stage. The purpose of our cooperation is to provide social-economic and digital transformation for Brunei and the Eastern ASEAN Growth Area, including remote and underdeveloped areas in the region.
- SmartMesh CEO Mr. Henry Wang, consultant Dr. Peter and Philippine partner Geniuisto’s CEO held a conference call to discuss the development cooperation and deployment plan of a rural bank in the Philippines. The two parties discussed the initial plan for introducing this Philippine rural bank to the stable currency PHX and bringing DeFi inclusive financial services to the islands.
- SmartMesh consultant Dr. Peter, technical leader Hades, and system architect Dr. Scott conducted in-depth exchanges on a Singapore supply chain project, and formed an initial understanding and comparison of its application background, design ideas, main technologies, and random scalability. Prepared for the follow-up SmartMesh ecosystem network architecture and data cross-chain work.
- Yesterday, SmartMesh CEO, Mr. Henry Wang held a conference call with Chia Hock Lai, the SmartMesh director and President of the Singapore Fintech Association, to exchange views on the curriculum planning of Singapore’s blockchain education. The “Singapore Blockchain Developer Training Intermediate Course” is currently underway.
- Today, SmartMesh CEO, Mr. Henry Wang had a meeting with Dr. David Lee, the Vice President of the Economic Society of Singapore and professor of SUSS University, discussing the key development of the SmartMesh project and the deployment of inclusive communication and inclusive finance in Southeast Asia, as well as the subsequent workshops at SUSS and the blockchain competition.