Today, SmartMesh and MeshBox welcome a great news. Mr. Chia Hock Lai, President of the Singapore Fintech Association and Chairman of the Singapore Blockchain Association, formally completed the business change to SmartMesh at the Singapore Accounting and Enterprise Authority (ARCA) today. New director! Professor Li Guoquan, the leader of the Singapore blockchain, said that Mr. Xie’s joining the SmartMesh Board is as precious as a gem! As Singapore is the center of the world’s fintech, Mr. Xie, who is the chairman of the Singapore Fintech Association, has global connections and resources. He values SmartMesh’s dedication in the field of inclusive connections and is willing to use his own power to help SmartMesh achieve global The vision of Pratt and Whitney connections.
The law of attraction, states that when thought is concentrated in a certain field, people and things related to this field will be attracted. The law of attraction has also been fully verified by the founder of SmartMesh, Mr. Henry Wang. From the beginning, it was considered to be an unreachable integration network of heaven and earth. Mr. Henry Wang’s firm conviction has attracted more and more thinkers, managers, practitioners and strugglers who are committed to the integration of heaven and earth.
While SmartMesh and GTI actively promote cooperation in the field of blockchain and the Internet of Things, they have also recently started the interoperable cooperation and communication with the German secure distributed storage team Tahoe-LAFS. In a busy week, the integration of heaven and earth, renewable energy trading, distributed storage, and the Internet of Things, many ideas are converging bit by bit into an irreversible trend. Market ideas and needs are gradually being verified. SmartMesh consultant Wang Yuehua Mr. Jiang also affirmed the general direction during the exchange this week, saying that SmartMesh’s new energy partners in Singapore are at the forefront of global differentiation. The combination of these microgrids and SmartMesh networks for Southeast Asia has a unique advantage.
Here are the specifics of this week:
- Spectrum public chain:
1.1 Fixed bugs in link layer code.
1.2 Complete the block synchronization function between nodes.
1.3 Complete the realization of global data state.
- Photon optimization related work.
1.1 Complete the PMS entrustment registration Secret test, fix the entrustment failure problem caused by insufficient PMS balance, and expand the PMS entrusted service function.
1.2 Upgrade the Photon version, introduce the entrusted Secret registration function, and improve the security of Photon node lock assets.
1.3 Optimize Photon startup, fix occasional crashes when starting without a network, and improve Photon startup stability.
1.4 Update the PMS document, describe the data structure and interface of the entrusted Secret registration, and improve the accuracy of the document.
- Atmospheric interoperability and preparation of Living Lab.
1.1 Initial analyzation of the Quorum mechanism, discuss the combination of Spectrum and Quorum interoperation, and make preliminary preparations for the subsequent IMDA blockchain challenges.
1.2 Track related projects of the LivingLab example business network, pay attention to and communicate with related project progress and participation feasibility, and prepare relevant conditions for project landing verification.
1.3 Perform functional tests on some projects that intend to participate in LivingLab, compare and analyze payment models, and prepare for subsequent cooperation and docking.
1.4 Prepare for the application of the IMDA blockchain challenge payment theme, conduct formal demonstration and function analysis in conjunction with the current business, and make early preparations for participating in the challenge.
1. Tango APP updates 2.3.1 version, optimizes the photon network payment and adjusts some page layouts, and fixes some known bugs.
1. This week, the cooperation between SmartMesh team and IoT partner GTI has been normalized to promote the integration of product platforms. At present, the compilation environment has been completed, and the Lora card driver has been compiled and is currently being debugged and verified. Discuss that GTI specifically designed IoT modules for MeshBox. Both parties will work on smart city expansion combining blockchain and IoT business.
2. On November 26, SmartMesh CEO Henry Wang and advisor Dr. Peter visited Nanyang Technological University in Singapore to conduct technical exchanges on the use of SmartMesh network and photonic network for M2M payment in its microgrid.
3. On November 27th, SmartMesh CEO Henry Wang docked with the RIDES project leader at the IEEE International Future Energy Electronics Conference and discussed the data satellite backhaul of the microgrid on 17,000 islands required by the RIDES project. Both parties agreed to visit the island in December and design a cooperation plan.
4. On November 29, the SmartMesh technical team and the German Tahoe-LAFS team held the first exchange of technical cooperation on the Singapore Government Blockchain Competition. Tahoe-LAFS is a secure distributed storage file system. This time it aims to participate in the IMDA open project (LivingLab) challenge. The two parties introduced the progress of their respective projects and exchanged cooperation models. Implement Tahoe-LAFS integration with Spectrum and interconnect value through Atmosphere interoperability.
5. Today, SmartMesh and MeshBox welcome a great news. Mr. Chia Hock Lai, President of the Singapore Fintech Association and Chairman of the Singapore Blockchain Association, formally completed business changes at the Singapore Accounting and Enterprise Authority (ARCA) and become a new director of SmartMesh! Professor David Lee, the leader of the Singapore blockchain, said that Mr. Xie’s joining the SmartMesh Board is as precious as a gem! As Singapore is the center of the world’s fintech, Mr. Xie, who is the chairman of the Singapore Fintech Association, has global connections and resources. He values SmartMesh’s dedication in the field of inclusive connections and is willing to use his own power to help SmartMesh achieve global The vision of Pratt and Whitney connections.